Forestland for Sale
F&W Forestry Services connects clients worldwide with buyers, sellers, and forestland real estate resources.
Our experienced forestland brokers handle transactions of all types, from simple to complex, and can assist you in achieving your real estate goals. It’s time to capitalize on forestland ownership opportunities!Search Land for Sale
Guiding You Through the Forestland Real Estate Process
We can guide you through all phases of the land ownership cycle, including:
You’ll benefit from our expansive team of forestland brokers dedicated to finding the best land to achieve your goals. When you choose F&W Forestry to assist in your acquisition, you can expect:
- Access to an extensive network of landowners
- Advice from land experts who understand how to value rural properties
- Timely and honest buyer representation
We can assist in customizing the due diligence process to achieve your forestland ownership goals. You’ll benefit from our expertise in several areas, including:
- Inventory and map verification
- Environmental assessments
- Local market knowledge
- State-of-the-art growth and yield models used to develop future harvest projections
- Professional pro forma for financial analysis to aid in wise decision-making
When you’re ready to sell, you can rely on our experienced brokers to ensure a seamless process to achieve your goals. You can expect:
- Carefully constructed sales strategies to optimize revenue
- Access to our expert technical staff to develop inventory analysis, maps, marketing documents, and virtual data rooms
- Comprehensive marketing plans to promote your property
Cashflow Projections & Optimization
F&W’s technical team manages all aspects of financial analysis for due diligence support, including harvest optimization to maximize net present value, cash flow projections, and return expectations. We provide customized projections and recommendations for optimization.
Forest Inventory & Mapping
F&W Forestry Services provides forest data collection, inventory, and mapping to support our client’s goals. You can discover more about our forest inventory and mapping services here.